Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our Open Circle- Purple Dragon Spirit

The first Spirit I ever obtained, and thus my first review, was from eBay seller Our_Open_Circle. The original listing can be viewed here, but keep in mind that listing will no longer be viewable after some time, so here is a link to her store.

The listing was not for a specific spirit, but rather an assortment of them. I filled Krystalle in on my situation, and asked her to let a spirit choose to come to me when I won the auction. The spirit that chose me was a purple dragon, 2500 years of age. She also wanted to do some specific bindings to help me with my poor health, so it was a few days before my new dragon was shipped to me.

When I received the package in the mail, it was packed rather interestingly. Inside a padded envelope was a positively stuffed full, stiff black envelope. It had a seal on it in red sealing wax, and inside was the following:
The spirit and her vessel, a pale rose quartz pendant
The vessel was on a cord, but it was too short for me so I replaced it with a chain
Info about the spirit and bonding
A bridging/transferring stone for moving the spirit to another vessel
A white candle
Power oil
Two packs of "conjure balls"
A blessed/empowered citrine stone
Notes on using the above, and a note from the seller

The citrine and conjure balls are presumably specific to me- since she mentioned wanting to help with my situation, however there was a LOT in this package regardless. I knew I'd be getting a spirit- but what I got along with the spirit was practically an entire ownership kit! The cost of these materials online can be hefty, so finding a seller that includes the "essentials" was a welcome surprise.

The spirit herself had an amazing energy right out of the envelope. She was warm, friendly, just as the seller described. I wore her around with me on my first few days of ownership, and she seemed to be "showing off" a bit. She does seem to get a little tired, but upon questioning the seller she mentioned that dragons in particular like to be in natural environments, so it's possible she was merely being stifled by the environments I had her in (I was going to a lot of doctors appointments). The most notable example of her power was that on the very first day of owning her, I took her with me to the doctor and I finally received the diagnosis I had been waiting over a year for.

Bonding has been a very interesting and powerful experience. Every time I sit down with her and express my wishes to bond I get rushes of energy, a warm feeling like a hug from someone much, much bigger than you, and occasionally visions.

I have not yet tried spell casting with her, but after getting her the abundance of energy interfered with my dreams, making them abnormally vivid and shocking. I requested that she protect me from these dreams, and I have not had an unpleasant one since. Also, being someone who wears glasses and really can't see well with or without them, I have experimented with asking her to let me "see through her eyes". Although I still cannot see without my glasses, I have noticed that with them on my long range vision has improved dramatically- I can actually pick out individual leaves on trees that are quite far away from me. I have noticed an increase of "odd" occurances in my home, but nothing bad. The oddest thing, perhaps, was that a purple clock I had got moved to an entirely different place in my room.

I placed some crystals out as offerings to her, and although she liked them she also took a liking to some other crystals on my display shelf- they seem to glow, literally and energetically, even when there is very low light in the room (which is most of the time, I have one small window and it's a basement room).

Overall, I am extremely pleased with my purchase and I would definitely go back to Our_Open_Circle for more spirits, though I also feel as though others deserve the same opportunity I had to get a wonderful and powerful companion for such a low price. It is hard to find genuine magick sellers on eBay, but I would trust Krystalle and her coven and will definitely be returning when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment